Wednesday 4 May 2011

MET...the genius that was Alexander McQueen


The Fashion Week was about to start and I was in London last year when it happened and reading the news on a grey newspaper left me with a weird sensation...reading about his mum and how close they were..., I was at the Brit Awards when Lady Gaga visibly emotional dedicated a so very slow and sweet version of Telephone and her award to him..


This year the fashion world biggest party took a deeper turn and gravitated around the work of McQueen.
All the super beautiful ladies and gentleman wearing McQueen is just one of the most brilliant gift to his work...
I'm looking at the pictures right now and choosing some of them that striked me the most...

Gisel Buendchen with Monique Péan
Karen Elson
Anna Dello Russo

All by Alexander McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...