Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding...I know...I know


...it's the news of the day and of course, even if you don't care that much, you're not interested and you don't want to, you end up scrolling all the pictures just to give a look at who was wearing what and so,...snooping around I found things I loved and things that...erm..mm..I didn't love :)


Giving that the now Duchess of Cambrige was absolutely elegant in her Alexander McQueen (bless him up above) /Sarah Burton's Grace Kelly inspired wedding dress and so did Pippa and the rest of the their families, I indulged myself in looking through the guests attending.

So here's what I bumped into :

Absolutely STUNNING..Vic looked incredibly gorgeous in one of her creations, even fighting gravity in those fantastic Louboutin. Best dressed in my opinion.


 I love the color-blocking of Ms Cameron and the choice of orange to make more interesting this silk pleated dress by Burberry. Beautiful shoes.

Do not agree on the choice of the dress as I think is a little too out there for a Royal Wedding, but I love the 40s taste, the clutch, the turban hat...and...are those the shoes from Zara????? I'm sure they are!!


Ms Wittstock manage to look very classy in this grey shade and white hat, a coloured scarf would have been the tasty touch so that the look would have been less boring.

Ah Beatrice...that Valentino Haute Couture coat is so incredibly beautiful why ruin it with THAT on your head....oh why...


Princess Letizia of Asturias...cute blush colours and cute hat, a bit boring with that touch of grey.



The Queen ROCKED XD


Joss Stone, along with Victoria Beckham, best dressed!! The colour is amazing, simple yet classy and the wide contrast hat and the open toe shoes just add more freshness...lovely!!


Sophie Winkleman...it's Armani and you can tell. Gorgeous.

And now my no-noes....
Tara Palmer Tompkinson.....did you really go dressed that way?

Eugenie...Vievienne's dress is lovely, but not for the occasion and already a too much why wear it with that kind of hat...no no no no

I would have expected some more efforts from Harry's gf...are you sure that's an Alberta Ferretti? Too tight, too short, skirt seems to not match with the top...and where's the hat?

Mathilde of Belgium....ready for next Tim Burton's film. Too much of everything.

I might add some more later on, if I find other pearls...ahhh this was fun!! What do you think?

Btw....giving the occasion, HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to my Mum and Dad <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...