Monday 3 January 2011

Rubber Sole Ankle Boots..comfort in High Heels

Janet Sport
I'm having a thing for the high heels worker boots with the rubber sole...
I tried on a pair at Coin a couple of weeks ago but had to give up as they were out of the number I needed and the one I tried on was too tight, but oohh, I fell in love with them and haven't stopped thinking about them since.


With skinnies or leggings they look incredibly awesome, plus they are super comfortable to walk into thanks to the rubber sole and they are oh so warm....

I decided to go Ankle Boot hunting tomorrow and I narrowed down the styles I like the most :
Tod's

CafèNoir

CafèNoir

Cafè Noir

NeroGiardini




JANET SPORT FAUX FUR
TOD'S
CAFE' NOIR
NERO GIARDINI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...